Universal Hammock Stand Adjustable Heavy Duty Hammock Frame
No more need to try to find trees when you want to rest on hammocks.
This multi-use universal hammock stand is designed for most hammocks. You can hang your different types of hammocks by adjusting 2 chains and 2 s-hooks. Made of steel pipes with powder coated surface, this hammock stand is corrosion and rust-resistant so that it is ideal for outside use, like patio, porch, deck, and backyard.
Constructed by a heavy-duty frame, the hammock stand has a large weight capacity of up 550 lbs so that it is totally safe for 2 people to use. Not only do the plastic pads on the feet increase the extra stability of this hammock stand, but also prevent your floor from scratching. Besides, the spring pin construction design reinforces the stability of interlocking poles.
Take the peaceful rest with these hammocks!
- Design for Most HammockEquipped with 2 adjustable chains and 2 s-hooks, our hammock stand is applicable to most hammocks, like Mayan hammock, Brazilian hammock, spreader bar style hammock, and so on.
- Weather Resistant Materials: Made of steel pipes with powder coated surface, this hammock stand is corrosion and rust-resistant. Therefore, it is ideal to use it outside on the patio, porch, deck, and backyard, and it can also be used inside as a bed.
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame: Featuring a heavy-duty steel frame, the hammock stand is sturdy and stable. Other than that, not only do the plastic pads on the feet increase the extra stability of this hammock stand, but also prevent your floor from scratching.
- Fits Hammocks up to 14 Feet: This universal hammock stand measures 9 ft x 3 ft x 4 ft (L x W x H), and it weighs 32.5 lbs. The maximum weight capacity of this hammock stand is 550 lbs. It fits hammocks from 9 to 14 feet and is suitable for 2 people.
- Easy to Assemble: With a detailed manual and complete screws and nuts, it will take you a short time to install this hammock stand. All joints lock together with easy spring-snap button mechanisms, which reinforces the stability of interlocking poles.
- Warm TipsHammock is not included. (Please refer to the pictures to see how to hang and adjust your hammock.)